- Burning your candle for an hour before your desired moment allows the fragrance to fill your room.
- Allow the candle wax to melt and pool to the edge of the vessel to prevent memory rings and make the most out of your wax.
- Burn for no fewer than 2 hours on first use and no more than 4 hours at any time.
- Trim your wick in-between uses
- Reuse your candle vessel after using. They make great pots! Or bring/send back to us for a code against your next order.
- Top tip- to remove any leftover wax/wick bases either freeze the pot and easily remove anything left, or pour in boiling hot water and remove.
- Flip your reeds every few days to get fresh scent.
- You can also get your reed diffuser refilled at our Wallingford facility.
Oil Dropper Bottles
- In tea light burner, mix your oil in with water to prevent the oil getting too hot.
- Top Tip- light a tea light and tip the unfragranced wax into your tea light burner, then mix in your oil & voila, you've made your own wax melt.
- Set the nozzle to 'spray' mode
- Place on coaster as you would with any liquid on a precious surface.